Sunday, November 26, 2006

Maison au Mexique










Yes, it is true! We just got a house (a house!!! I don't know if you imagine what that means!!) from Javier's mom!!!! It looks like she's expecting me to give her some grand-children;-)Well, even if it's not completely sure that Javi and I will stay there forever, you are all invited to our new house as long as we are living there! Muchas muchas gracias Elisa!!!
On the pictures above you can see the house from the outside, the palm tree, the entrance and the garage. On the left, you can see the living room I guess, it is the first room when you enter the house and the biggest. The kitchen on the right (I guess you made it out yourself) , which is not finished yet and down here a picture of the entrance, but from the inside and you can also see the stairs going to the first floor. Voilà for now! If you want a better view of it, just come to see us. Los esperamos pronto!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am impressed!!! Now I don't have to feel so bad anymore to have you "kicked out" of our house in Etoy, since you have your own house now! which seems to mesure up with the one you had to leave ;-)!!

Anonymous said...

Comme tu te la pètes avec ta maison! :) Heureusement que t'as pas mis la vidéo avec laquelle on a l'impression que vous allez habiter dans un château!!

Bon à part ça je trouve pas mal l'idée du blog. Je me réjouis de faire un p'tit concours de mise à jour avec toi!

Anonymous said...

il gringo ist wohl neidisch