






Once again, I don't know in what language to write...but as Sébi said, the best way to tell you about our little "colocation parfaite du Simplon" christmas trip in Gütersloh at our grandmother's is to show you some pictures. Anyway I don't have time to write much these days. Well, we were taken care of like kings, served three meals a day and given millions of presents. Our dearests Catha and Dada were "aux petits soins avec nous". We discovered the effects (good and bad) of the famous "Jubi" (Jubileums Aquavit), a strong danish alcohol which is part of the tradition of our German familiy. Cheeeeers Otto! As you can see Alex and me couldn't drink it without making faces!
And yes, as you haven't noticed, I cut my hair (that's why I seem to have lost 10 years of age!).
After four days of eating and enjoying cosy family life with the grandparents, the aunt and the dogs, we traveled back to Switzerland and stopped at our other grandma's house in Bevaix, where we went right on to partying with our cousins, Yessa, Céline and Séb. Séb is leaving for Australia for 3 months, Yessa and Céline were leaving for Bremen, I'll soon be leaving for Boston and Mexico, so there was a lot of reasons to party for (not that we needed any;-)!)
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you!
And yes, as you haven't noticed, I cut my hair (that's why I seem to have lost 10 years of age!).
After four days of eating and enjoying cosy family life with the grandparents, the aunt and the dogs, we traveled back to Switzerland and stopped at our other grandma's house in Bevaix, where we went right on to partying with our cousins, Yessa, Céline and Séb. Séb is leaving for Australia for 3 months, Yessa and Céline were leaving for Bremen, I'll soon be leaving for Boston and Mexico, so there was a lot of reasons to party for (not that we needed any;-)!)
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you!
1 comment:
hola werita! just checking! jtm!... J.
Post a Comment