


As most of you know I went back to Switzerland because after meeting Javier's cousins at a wedding and having so much fun with them, I just couldn't miss my cousin Laetitia's wedding! And I was so right because it was a really great moment: a lot of emotions, a lot of fun with the most handsome cousins of the world;-) and a lot of alcohol (for some even too much, hahaha, but I won't name anyone!). Vivent les mariés, Laetitia et Laurent! Well, besides the wedding there was a lot of rain (vive la Suisse!) but fortunately I had my little mamita and hermanita and her cute little Ali around to bring me some sun. And of course all the others who I had time to spend some time with, like Aïssatou aka "la crevette" (Baptiste's daughter). Jul's, Leo and Aïssatou could make a baby's band, I'm sure they would break the heart's of all the babies in the world! Moi aussi je veux des bébés comme çaaaaaa;-)Anyway, I'm glad to be back in sunny Mexico. I missed my beautiful adoptive country!
Anyway, I'm back in sunny Mexico! Oh, how I missed you my adoptive country:-)
1 comment:
Salut!
C'était vraiment cool de passer ces moments avec toi, plein de nouveaux souvenirs...
Nous sommes vraiment sur le point du départ mais je me demandais si tu avais des nouvelles de ton éventuel job...(ps. je ne veux pas jouer la rabat-joie ;-))
Salutations à ton Javi d'amour et à ta famille adoptive!
Bis
Post a Comment